Google

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Weekness :)


Recently i recognise my week point.. i know after seeing the pic u will think wht is new in tht.. all gals have same weekness.. but mind it.. i never thought i was in that group.. Infact till few days ago i used to think tht i dont like shopping at all.. I remember how i shopped for my marriage.. thanks to my parents who brought most of the things for me.. I m a instant buyer.. u cant expect me to change numerous clothes just to choose one.. and if there is queue outside trial room.. then forget it.. no matters even if they are offering 50% discount...

Hmm... Nope u guess wrong again.. this post is not about Hating shopping . :) Well its bout places where my will power really go week.. n i had to shop..
1) Shilparamam - actually its one stop for all good handicrafts and decorating items.. Oh i can buy half of the things supplied there... I really luv to decorate my house.. thou i equally hate dusting and other stuff... but still it can't stop me from buying things..:)

2) Walden - its basically one stop for all stationary items.. I luv colors.. be it crayons.. or fabric paints.. sketch books.. color papers ... sketch books.. i every time end up spending my all sodexos in one short..

3) recently found.. but not tht much week.. a shop called cool fab.. which actually keep cool looking western wears.. i luv seeing things.. thou again i cant try 100s of cloth for buying one..
Its a place where u easily get ur stuff..

So wht's ur week point ?

11 Comments:

At 23 November, 2006, Blogger mommyof2 said...

kids cloths..:-) don't even have room for anymore still everytime I see a kid store I can't stop buying:-)

 
At 23 November, 2006, Blogger Junius said...

mmm...costly a bit ;-)

 
At 27 November, 2006, Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

i also luv kid's item.. they are colorful n cute

ende.. dnt say u luv collecting cars or sth

 
At 29 November, 2006, Blogger chitra said...

Hi, provided a reason for no post in my blog....

 
At 01 December, 2006, Blogger Junius said...

kerala pics please :-)

 
At 06 December, 2006, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

my weak point, i cant stop my sister from going beserk everytime we go to forumn mall or signing the check since "SOMETHINGS MONEY CAN'T BUY" FOR THE REST I AM THERE :)

 
At 07 December, 2006, Blogger Ekta said...

well u touched the weak point of every girl...though am not a shopoholic but when its a matter of new clothes...who complaints:-)

 
At 08 December, 2006, Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

avanger.. woh u r a good brother ;)

ekta yep one can buy any number of clothes

 
At 10 December, 2006, Blogger AR said...

umm thanks, no wonder all women are shopaholics and worse even, it's catching up with men too :D

 
At 13 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kids clothes - I too feel like buying whenever see them, especially girl's (but I have son)

:)))

 
At 13 December, 2006, Blogger chitra said...

Mujhe jagaake, khud so rahi ho! Nt fair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home