Google

Friday, July 14, 2006

About me..
I took this sub-headings from ekta's blog..Y ? becoz i wanted to think about myself..
I am thinking about .. My priorities in life
I want strength... To full fill my ambitions
I wish.. Ive patience and courage to achieve my dreams
I miss ..
Last days of my college life
I hear .. some melodiuos song
I wonder .. How much priorities changes as ur life moves from one phase to other
I am .. little stubborn..little submissive.. little caring..little creative
I dance .. when im happy
I sing.. according to my mood
I cry.. when i feel too heavy to carry emotions in my heart
I make with my hands... my sketches.. my painting.. my life
I write .. wht i feel
I confuse .. my "wud be" with my ambiguous demands and ever changing personality
I need.. some time for myself.. and some time with my hubby for planning my things
I should .. be able to control my anger
I start .. dreaming about my new life..new dreams
I finish..

12 Comments:

At 15 July, 2006, Blogger Pavan Tyagi (पवन त्यागी) said...

At times, I do have similar tryst with my destiny too, I feel its great to do all the talking with your" self"...Its divine that ways!

 
At 15 July, 2006, Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

/pawan..
i agree with u

 
At 17 July, 2006, Blogger Ekta said...

ooh..even I miss college days..guess thats something everyone can relate to...those were the best days of my life!

 
At 17 July, 2006, Blogger chitra said...

pritika,
I think i shd also do the same. But i doubt, if I wd b able to get a finite answer and jot it.

 
At 17 July, 2006, Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

/Chitra..
I feel sometime talking to ur self do miracles.. dnt take too many things at time.. take one by one.. and listen to ur gut feeling.. it will definelty help.. as it helped me in restoring my peace.. n reducing my anxiety..

 
At 19 July, 2006, Blogger Anand said...

hmm..and I need to figure out my priorities in life!

 
At 20 July, 2006, Blogger Has to be me said...

Nice to list down stuff abt urself. good going!

 
At 21 July, 2006, Blogger psychacid said...

Thanks for dropping by.

 
At 26 July, 2006, Blogger Ashish Gupta said...

thinking of life et al...
wow thats quite an introspection :-"

 
At 26 July, 2006, Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

/anand go ahead.. al the best

/has to be me ya..will keep going

/psychacid pleasure was all mine

/ashish - sometime u need to prepare check list n introspect..

 
At 11 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 16 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home